What is Direct Primary Care?
Direct Primary Care works a bit like a membership. Patients pay a monthly flat feePatients pay an annual flat fee that covers most of the care given in the office. There are no additional fees or co-pays. That means patients are allowed an unlimited number of office visits, greatly reduced or eliminated wait times, and your time with Dr. Condon will not be rushed. With Direct Primary Care, you can see the doctor to improve and maintain your overall health, instead of only coming in when you're sick. Dr. Condon's goal is to give the best patient care he can provide and to put decisions back into the hands of the patient and the physician.
Start with us - Stay with us!
Direct Primary Care covers roughly 90% of your healthcare needs, ideally partnered with catastrophic insurance for major medical coverage.
If you are a small business owner, Direct Primary Care is an affordable way to provide healthcare to your employees.
Why Choose Direct Primary Care?
Insurance vs Direct Primary Care
- Places limitations on what is covered
- Has copays
- Has expensive, high deductibles that will often never be met
- Is primarily for unexpected illnesses or injuries
Direct Primary Care
- Is real day-to-day care
- Has no copays
- Is inexpensive
- Your care starts the moment you sign the contract
- Minor emergencies are covered
There are many reasons to choose Direct Primary Care. Some of them are:
- Same day acute care appointments
- Low cost lab work
- No copays
- Unlimited office visits
- Extended appointments
- Emphasis on wellness – Optimum Care
- Real health care
- Familiar staff
- Experienced award winning physician
- Encounters are always face to face with no computers in the room
“Awesome doctor. Great staff. If you are looking for an alternative to costly healthcare just ask about their Direct Care plan, it is really great!”
- Primary Care Visits
- Urgent Care Visits
- Preventive Care Annual Wellness Exams
- Well Child Exams
- Sports Physicals
- CDL, AME
- Adult immunizations (meds may not be covered)
- Flu shots (meds may not be covered)
- Child Vaccines – no charge
- Uncomplicated wound suture
- Incision/drainage of boils
- Simple fractures
- Nebulizer treatments
- Liquid nitrogen procedures
- Urine Pregnancy Test
- Rapid Strep Test
- Flu Swabs
Not included, but available at a fee for service
- Circumcisions (Newborns)
- Removal of lipomas
- Breast aspirations
- Skin biopsies
- Treatment of ingrown nails
- Removal of infundibular cysts
- Removal of scalp cysts
- IUD placements/removals
- Ganglion cyst aspirations
- Trigger point injections
Family Care Spokane also provides women's health care, including hormone replacement therapy using bio-identical hormones.
At Dr. Condon's office, we start at the source, focusing on wellness rather than just constantly treating symptoms. We can create custom wellness plans to help you reach your goals.
Personal Guidance on:
- Low-glycemic diet
- Hormonal therapy when indicated
- Food supplementation as indicated
A healthy diet is critical to one's health and well-being. But without some help, it can be hard to get started. Dr. Condon's low glycemic diet has helped hundreds of patients reach their goals. Whether your goal is to lose weight, boost your energy, or improve your overall wellness, Dr. Condon and his staff can help you achieve your goals with a custom wellness plan.
Dr. Condon specializes in age management medicine and has been trained by Cenegenics. This education gives him the ability to assist patients with the hormonal changes that happen during the aging process.