Donald F. Condon, M.D.
Born in Boston, Massachusetts, Dr. Condon was the fourth of eleven children. Dr. Condon grew up in Anaheim, California where his father was a navy pilot. In high school, Dr. Condon met his wife, Elizabeth, and they were married in 1968.
Dr. Condon graduated with a BA in psychology from UCLA in 1968 and continued on to complete two years of Masters work in psychology at Cal State, LA. Dr. Condon received his MD when he graduated from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara in 1975. After finishing his residency at the University of California at Irvine in family practice in 1979, Dr. Condon moved from Southern California to the slower-paced city of Spokane, Washington. Spokane is home to Dr. Condon, his wife and their six children.
Dr. Condon is licensed to practice medicine (MD, ABFP) in the state of Washington. He is a Senior Aviation Medical Examiner for the FAA (Federal Aviation Association), performing special flight physicals for airline and other pilots since 1983.
- B.A. UCLA, Psychology
- 2 Years Post Graduate Studies, Psychology, California State University, L.A.
- Medical Degree, Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Mexico
- Fifth Pathway, University of California, Irvine
- Family Practice Residency UCI/Orange Co. Medical Center
- American Board Of Family Practice
- Senior Aviation Medical Examiner
- Cenegenics Age Management Medicine Certification
- Washington State Physician/Surgeon
- Courtesy staff, HFH, SHMC, Deaconess Hospitals
- Premera “Acute Care”
- Premera “Overall Quality”
- Member of the Board, Spokane Regional Health District
- Mead High School Football Physician — 25 years
- Counselor B.S.A.
- Member Collegium Aesculapium
- Former President of the Medical Staff, HFH
- WSU College of Nursing
- Midwestern University School of Medicine
- Fitness, Family, Flying, Book Author
Joseph Sutton, PA-C
Born and raised in the Puget Sound area of Washington, Joseph is the 8th of 8 children. Joseph grew up next to a naval base where his father retired as a Chief Petty Officer. In high school Joseph was involved in band, cross country, national honor society, and numerous service organizations. After high school, Joseph spent two years in New Jersey where he learned to speak Spanish.
Joseph attended the University of Utah and graduated with a BS in psychology in 2005. He went on to complete a Master degree in Applied Psychology from EWU. Joseph worked for 5 years in community mental health. During his career in mental health he received specializations and was recognized by the state as a Mental Health Professional, a Disability Mental Health Specialist, and a Child Mental Health Specialist. During this time Joseph was also working towards his Masters in Religious Studies from Gonzaga University, in preparation to become a Navy Chaplain.
Joseph changed his long term career goals when he applied to the University of Washington, MEDEX program. Joseph completed his medical training at UW School of Medicine and graduated with a Masters of Clinical Health Sciences in 2015. Joseph passed his National Boards just 7 days after he graduated from PA school. He is a Nationally Certified PA and is licensed to practice in WA. He then took a job in Psychiatry and ran a 16 bed inpatient hospital for two years, prior to starting with Dr. Condon at Family Care Spokane.
- B.S. U of U, Psychology
- M.S. EWU, Applied Psychology
- M.C.H.S. UW, Physician Assistant
- Emergency Medicine Bootcamp
- WA PA
- Health Care Coalition, Humanitarian Aid in Peru
- Ronald McDonald House volunteer
- FEMA Certified Disaster Response volunteer: Region 9
- WA Behavioral Health Conference presenter
- PNWU: Medical Students
- Heritage University: PA Students
"I absolutely love Dr. Condon and his staff. Dr. Condon has always been sympathetic to my individual needs and really listens, it’s not an in-and-out practice. He asks how I’m feeling because he cares and not because he has to."