Donald F. Condon, M.D.
Born in Boston, Massachusetts, Dr. Condon was the fourth of eleven children. Dr. Condon grew up in Anaheim, California where his father was a navy pilot. In high school, Dr. Condon met his wife, Elizabeth, and they were married in 1968.
Dr. Condon graduated with a BA in psychology from UCLA in 1968 and continued on to complete two years of Masters work in psychology at Cal State, LA. Dr. Condon received his MD when he graduated from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara in 1975. After finishing his residency at the University of California at Irvine in family practice in 1979, Dr. Condon moved from Southern California to the slower-paced city of Spokane, Washington. Spokane is home to Dr. Condon, his wife and their six children.
Dr. Condon is licensed to practice medicine (MD, ABFP) in the state of Washington. He is a Senior Aviation Medical Examiner for the FAA (Federal Aviation Association), performing special flight physicals for airline and other pilots since 1983.
- B.A. UCLA, Psychology
- 2 Years Post Graduate Studies, Psychology, California State University, L.A.
- Medical Degree, Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Mexico
- Fifth Pathway, University of California, Irvine
- Family Practice Residency UCI/Orange Co. Medical Center
- American Board Of Family Practice
- Senior Aviation Medical Examiner
- Cenegenics Age Management Medicine Certification
Washington State Physician/Surgeon
Courtesy staff, HFH, SHMC, Deaconess Hospitals
Premera “Acute Care”
Premera “Overall Quality”
Mead High School Football Physician — 25 years
Member Collegium Aesculapium
Former President of the Medical Staff, HFH
WSU College of Nursing
Midwestern University School of Medicine
Fitness, Family, Flying, Book Author